Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So long Jenny!

      So big news, Marc no longer works for Jenny Craig! For those of you who don't know Marc has been the Center Director over at Jenny Craig in Provo for the past year. Yes, you heard me right, Jenny Craig. :) But in all honesty Marc's job was such a blessing for our family! I was able to stay at home with Cannon and the benefits were great. Marc randomly found the job on Craig's List and applied, never in a million years thinking he would actually get it. They said they had preferred to have someone running the center with a degree and Marc is quite far from it... Marc was hired quickly after his interview and became the only male employee in Utah! Although Marc loved the women that worked for him, he got very tired of working with mostly all women (I can't even imagine why!). He says we're emotional or something... first time I've every heard that! For the past 6 months he has been working, going to school and studying for the series 66, series 7 and the Health and Life exams. He has passed two of the three and takes the third soon. He will be employed by AXA as a Financial Planner and working for my uncle's Firm called Frandsen and Morrill in Provo. He is starting to train next week and I'm so excited for him. He's very passionate about going into Financial Planning and I hope all goes well! The thing I've always loved and known about Marc is that he is creative, passionate, hard working and determined to be the best. I've never been worried that he will not be successful at whatever he eventually (and finally :) ) decided to do with his career. We'll update on how he is doing! But so long Jenny Craig! You've been good to our little family! Ps... I totally did Jenny Craig while he worked there to lose the baby weight. Just want to brag and I ended up losing 16 pounds whoot whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment