Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter; Ferron, UT

Not many people know where Ferron Utah is... It's about 40 minutes away from Price in Emery County. It is a very small farm town with only two fast food restaurants. My Grandpa grew up there and every Easter my family spends the holiday at my Great Grandma Eva's house where my grandpa grew up. We LOVE spending time there. There are huge dirts hills where you can four wheel, a giant fruit tree orchard to play in, lots of fields and fun things to do while you're there. This year Marc and I got there Saturday at about 3:30. We played with Cannon outside on the swing and he loved the dog Lucy and just being outside. Cannon likes to explore new places. Then Saturday night the rest of my family showed up and we all stayed up late and played games together. Then Easter Sunday we actually made it on time to go to Sacrament at the nearest ward and afterwards we had our big Easter egg hunt. I hid just three eggs filled with little baby food snacks for Cannon and then Cannon got his very first Easter basket. He liked playing with the toys and eating the snacks. The rest of the day we just hung out, ate fabulous food and played games. It was yet another fun Easter in Ferron Utah!







Cannon's first Easter and Easter basket

The family


Cannon was laughing and loving swinging with Marc!

Found an Easter egg!

Found his basket too!



What a stud!




1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that you started a blog! I have always loved blogging way better than fb updates. I have been horrible about it lately though.

    ReplyDelete