Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hee-Haw!

     On Monday one of my friends, Austyn asked if I'd like to join her and her two adorable boys on the farm... Hee-Haw Farms that is. I had never been there before and we had a lot of fun! Cannon is still too young to enjoy some of the things I take him too (I tend to be a little too adventurous for my 9 month old!) but he still liked playing outside and he loved watching Austyn's boys. There were lots of cute baby animals and I tried to take cute pictures, but it was very difficult holding Cannon, getting the animals to stay in one spot, and trying to be a photographer especially when some of the goats would jump up on people. Most of the time Cannon was kicking his legs and making a funny sound. I couldn't quite tell if he was nervous, or excited, but we're going to pretend that it was excitement! Here are some poor quality photography skills of Cannon and the animals...


These baby pigs were actually quite sheepish... They wouldn't let anyone get near them because they were scared. So this is as good as it got!

Cannon was more interested in eating the rocks and dirt than in the cute adorable baby bunny



No comments:

Post a Comment