Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On a Happier Note...

     Since my last blog was such a downer here's some fun things that we've been up to! Last Friday Marc and I went to Hee-Haw farms with Jenica and Tyler. We always have a blast with them! Hee-Haw farms added a Haunted House last year so we decided to try it out this year. Most of the haunted house was outside in a corn field and walking around the farm and some of it was inside. We all got spooked a few times and had a great time. The haunted house wasn't the most extravagant and scariest haunted house that Marc and I have been to, but the tickets were only $10 which made it worth it. The only thing that really bothered Marc and I were that the "actors" were all young teenagers and a lot of the time pretty unbelievable and laughable. Other then that though it was great. We also had fun walking around the farm and sliding down the huge slippery slide a few times and playing in the sand box filled with large corn kernels. Cannon would have had a blast and I kept thinking that the whole time, but we went late at night and went to the haunted house which I don't think would be his favorite!
     Saturday night we went to a neighborhood adult Halloween party. We played "bloody elephant," ate treats and played another superhero game. Marc and I re-wore our costumes from two years ago (he was a matador and I was a bull). We decided to wear those costumes instead of our new costumes this year because it doesn't seem complete without Cannon. This year Marc is a magician, I am the magician's assistant and Cannon is an adorable white bunny in a black hat. It all came together really well! Except for the fact that I bought my gold sequence dress from DI without trying it on and when I tried it on it home it fit very snug! I've tried to eat good the last few weeks so that I can fit better into my dress! Haha. Hopefully it's not ridiculously tight...
     Two weekends ago we went with Jordan, Rhonda, Ellie and my aunt Kristin and her two kids to the pumpkin patch. It was a bit chilly, but we had fun doing the activities there. I know Cannon had fun also, but he doesn't seem like it in the pictures we took. Marc and I were laughing because we were going through the pictures later and Cannon has the same "unimpressed" somewhat grumpy looking face in all of his pictures. He's so silly. Especially when we go unfamiliar places he hardly cracks a smile, but I know that he's having fun and enjoying himself, he just doesn't care to show it. Especially not for the camera! We love him and his serious faces!
  


Elyse, Garrett, Ellie and Cannon

Marc thought this was funny. Nice moon...

My favorite of all the pictures... Gotta love that face! Haha

Cannon looooved the goat. Can't you tell?!



Aunt Syd made Cannon this hat last year to fit him over his helmet. It ended up being a tad too big! So it finally fits him this year.

2 comments:

  1. Cannon is so cute! He looked like he enjoyed crawling through the tunnel!!

    ReplyDelete